THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Platform, we may collect the following types of information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
As a Member, when you make a Transaction, we will collect information about your Transaction, including the date and time of the Transaction, the Transaction amount, the bet(s) placed and the institution involved the transaction (the “Transaction Information”). As part of using the platform, you will be given the option to link your betting accounts to your Pikkit account. Pikkit does not collect or obtain access to your payment information, nor does it facilitate the act of betting in any financial capacity. Rather, Pikkit may route you to a legal betting operator in your territory.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Platform by going to .
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information, Transaction Information, and Other Information (collectively, “Information”) for a variety of business purposes, including to provide you with access to the Platform and the services available on the Platform, including to:
• Fulfill our contract with you;
• Process information to facilitate your use of the Platform;
• Manage your information;
• To send you SMS messages for purposes of authentication;
• Solicit your feedback;
• Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
• Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of the Platform;
• Provide you with tailored content and advertisements;
• We may store and use your location information to verify your eligibility to enter certain contests, to comply with relevant laws, and for fraud prevention purposes; and
• Answer requests for customer or technical support.
We may also use the Information to Support Administrative Purposes, including to:
• Pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
• Measure interest and engagement in the Platform;
• Develop new products and services;
• Improve our products and the Platform;
• Ensure internal quality control and safety;
• Authenticate and verify individual identity;
• Carry out audits;
• Communicate with you about activities on the Platform and changes to our agreements;
• Prevent and prosecute potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• Enforce our agreements; and
• Comply with our legal obligations. Your Transaction Information is automatically made public to all Members of Pikkit and any and all Groups, or direct messages in which you are a Member.
You may adjust the amount of Information that we share with other Members by visiting your personal privacy settings; provided, however, that it is the purpose of the Pikkit Platform to provide an opportunity for Members to share their betting activity with other Members, and, therefore, certain aspects of your Transaction Information cannot be made private. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Platform, we may analyze the Information in de-identified and/or aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Platform. This de-identified and/or aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share, sell, and/or license this de-identified and/or aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Platform to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. We may share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also disclose the Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
You have certain choices about your Personal Information. Where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described below. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on the Platform and for other legal purposes as described above. We will not share, disclose, or sell your Personal Information or information relating to transactions (“Transactional Information”) with non-affiliated third parties that may use such information to market to you, without obtaining your opt-in consent. For example, we may offer you a product opportunity that requires us to share your Personal Information or Transactional Information with non-affiliated third parties that may use such information to market to you. We will obtain your opt-in consent to such sharing of your Personal Information or Transactional Information when we present you with the terms of such offer. If you have opted-in for this kind of sharing, then you may: (i) choose to opt-out of such sharing by contacting us as set forth below; or (ii) request certain information regarding our disclosure of such information to such non-affiliated third parties by contacting us as set forth below. Further, if you would like to opt-out of Pikkit’s sharing of your Information with its affiliates so that such affiliates can use your Information to market to you, please contact us as set forth below. You may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information by following the instructions found on the Platform. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Pikkit marketing email. Members cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account; however, you can delete your account and/or change your email. We may send you push notifications through our mobile application. You may at any time change your preferences from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. We may also collect location-based information if you use our mobile applications. You may update this by changing the settings on your mobile device. You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at and . To separately make choices for mobile apps on a mobile device, you can download DAA’s AppChoices application from your device’s app store. Alternatively, for some devices you may use your device’s platform controls in your settings to exercise choice. Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device. Advertisements on third party websites that contain the AdChoices link may have been directed to you based on information collected by advertising partners over time and across websites. These advertisements provide a mechanism to opt out of the advertising partners’ use of this information for interest-based advertising purposes.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
• Access Information about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive or have your electronic Information transferred to another party;
• Request correction of your Personal Information where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• Request deletion of your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law; and
• Request restriction of or object to processing of your Personal Information, including the right to opt in or opt out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please log into your account or contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable state and federal laws and regulations to guard non-public personal financial information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Platform and our servers are operated in the United States. Please be aware that your Information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Platform, you do so at your own risk.
LEGAL AGE REQUIREMENT
The Services are not directed to people under the legal age required for betting in their jurisdiction. Commonly 21, however this varies by jurisdiction in the US. Pikkit does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
HOW TO CONTACT US